Monday, May 30, 2016

Yummy Steak in Seoul

It's throwback time once again reminiscing my favorite steak house in Seoul. There are a lot of Steak restaurants in Seoul and they taste just like the same. And I don't know why this one is my favorite?! maybe the ambiance or maybe the different varieties of American and Italian dishes available.

The Beastro is located in the very heart of Seoul in Hongdae. It's actually very near Hongdae University. You can google or search their page in Facebook ( and you'll get hungry). I went there with my former colleagues at work. We were actually celebrating Christmas maybe :) I don't remember because I think It was 2 years ago...I heard you can have your favorite cocktails and wine there...Anyway, I have here some pictures taken during our dinner and I hope I still remember the menu...get hungry!

Potato rolls and garlic jam before the meal :)

For starters, we had Salmon Rilletes made with poached salmon,
house cured smoke salmon, lemon curd, preserved lemon and olives.

One of my favorite. Fried Brie in orange tomato jam.
An entire brie wheel is filled with a homemade orange jam, coated in corn meal, then deep fried! 


24 Hour Hanger Steak with beef fat roasted potatoes, radishes, garlic scapes, and onion mustard gravy

I still have a hangover on this steak!

the gang :)



The Beastro facebook page (for Koerans, they have Naver) :
https://web.facebook.com/TheBeastroSeoul


No comments:

Post a Comment